Vertex Guidance & Patient Support
Vertex Guidance & Patient Support (GPS) is a
product support program for eligible patients
provided by the makers of INCIVEK. Through
this program, eligible patients can get access to financial assistance, and you can receive educational support through a toll-free 24/7 Nurse Support Line.† In fact, over 64,000 people have already called the Nurse Support Line to receive information about INCIVEK.
CLICK ON A TAB BELOW to learn more about resources available through
- Financial Assistance
Do you need help paying for INCIVEK?
Call us—people can qualify for financial assistance from Vertex, and we may be able to help you too. Our reimbursement specialists are available to help you understand your insurance coverage, cost of therapy, and if you are eligible to receive financial assistance from Vertex if you need help paying for INCIVEK. Call 1-855-VERTEXGPS (1-855-837-8394) to find out how we can help.
- Co-pay Assistance Program: Eligible patients enrolled in this program may receive INCIVEK for $0 per month. This program is for patients with commercial insurance
- Patient Assistance Program: Patients who do not have insurance and meet certain eligibility requirements may receive INCIVEK free of charge
- 24/7 Nurse Support Line †
Toll-Free 24/7 Nurse Support Line†
- Ask a registered nurse to check in on you
- Talk one-on-one with a nurse about treatment with INCIVEK Triple Therapy
- Learn why it’s important to stay on treatment
- Nurses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- These services are translated into more than 90 languages
Call toll free: 1-855-5-INCIVEK (1-855-546-2483)† The Nurse Support Line will not provide individual patient care or medical advice.
- Emergency Supply Program
Emergency Supply Program
As part of Vertex GPS services, we may be able to assist eligible patients who either experience or will experience a delay receiving their INCIVEK medication from their pharmacy through our GPS Emergency Supply Program.
To access this service and learn more, please call Vertex GPS at