What Is INCIVEK Triple Therapy?
INCIVEK Triple Therapy is a combination of 3 prescription medicines used to treat chronic hepatitis C (genotype 1) infection in adults with stable liver problems: INCIVEK + peginterferon alfa + ribavirin.
Remember, INCIVEK is not for people with any other genotype other than genotype 1. Be sure to talk with your healthcare provider about what genotype you have.
- A purple-coated pill. Each dose is 3 pills. You take each dose 2 times a day
- Comes in a box with enough medicine to last you for 4 weeks. Inside each box are 4 weekly packs. Each pack is divided into strips to make it easy for you to take 2 doses each day
- For adults with stable liver problems who were not treated before or who were treated but were not cured
- A prescription injection you take 1 time a week
- A prescription pill that you take 2 times a day, or as often as your
healthcare provider prescribes
You may be able to create a dosing plan in which you take your INCIVEK and ribavirin at the same time each day. Make sure to discuss this with your
Each of the 3 medicines in INCIVEK Triple Therapy has a specific job.
That’s why it’s important to take all 3 exactly as your healthcare provider
tells you to.