Who Should Not Take INCIVEK?
Do not take INCIVEK if you are pregnant or may become pregnant, or if you are a man with a sexual partner who is pregnant.
- Alfuzosin hydrochloride (Uroxatral®)
- Carbamazepine (Carbatrol®, Equetro®, Tegretol®)
- Cisapride (Propulsid®)
- Ergot-containing medicines, including:
- Dihydroergotamine mesylate (D.H.E. 45®, Migranal®)
- Ergotamine tartrate (Cafergot®, Migergot®, Ergomar®, Ergostat, Medihaler, Ergotamine, Wigraine, Wigrettes)
- Methylergonovine maleate (Ergotrate®, Methergine®)
- Lovastatin (Advicor®, Altoprev®, Mevacor®)
- Midazolam when taken by mouth
- Phenytoin (Dilantin®, Phenytek®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Rifampin (Rifadin®, Rifamate®, Rifater®)
- Sildenafil citrate (Revatio®) or tadalafil (Adcirca®) for the lung problem pulmonary artery hypertension (PAH)
- Simvastatin (Zocor®, Vytorin®, Simcor®)
- St. John's wort (Hypericum perforatum) or products containing St. John's wort
- Triazolam (Halcion®)
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. INCIVEK and other medicines can affect each other. Your healthcare provider may need to change the amount of medicines you take.